Cant replace the Jevelin Logo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cant replace the Jevelin Logo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cant replace the Jevelin Logo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • clemensandfriends
    Participant

Dear support,

i am trying to replace the Jevelin logo in the front- and backend options. Unfortunately my logo is not showing up on the website.

Some more information:

• I have updated the theme to Jevelin 5.0.4
    • I have deactivated all plugins except Unyson, Slider Revolution and WooCommerce
    • I have serached the forum and found a lot of similar issues
    • I downgraded the theme to Jevelin 4.9.3 to see if its the Theme version

Unfortunately nothing has worked out. Do you have some more ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @clemensandfriends,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you have upgraded to the Redux framework then you have to deactivate the Unyson plugin on your website.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

clemensandfriends
    Participant

Hi,

when i deactivate Unyson my logo is showing up. But i am using Unyson for layout purposes.

clemensandfriends
    Participant

Almost everything is built with Unyson. If i delete Unyison everything is messed up

Your shared website is not accessible and just displays the message “Der Wartungsmodus ist eingeschaltet”.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

clemensandfriends
    Participant

Thanks for the support. Troubleshooting is not necessary. But i have one more question:

I have decided to deactivate the Redux framework and keep using the Unyison builder. Does it make sense to still use the Unysion builder in long-term planning? Could it happen that Uniyson will not be part of Jevelin anymore?

Thanks in advance!

You can use the Unyson plugin as long as it is maintained that you can check on the below page.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/unyson/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)