Can't Update Header Style

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't Update Header Style

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't Update Header Style

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • mgallant
    Participant

I have the javelin theme installed, and using One Click Demo Import I installed demo content for “Landing”. After doing this, I am unable to change the header style. Going into theme settings, as well as the customizer dashboard, I am able to change the setting, but the header style remains the same. I would like to start with this demo content, but change the overall header style.

Solution for this topic

Hi @mgallant,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure in the page header settings you have set default header style as shown in the attached screenshot.

If it still doesn’t work for you then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mgallant
    Participant

Thank you for the response. I was honestly unaware of this setting. I ended up going into the code and just finding the header I wanted and hard coding it in there haha. But I reverted that and this works perfectly. Thank you.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)