Cart / Checkout problems

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cart / Checkout problems

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cart / Checkout problems

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • alinajenon
    Participant

Hi, I am having a lot of trouble with the checkout process.

After installing Jevelin to the new wordpress site, the only added plugins were Woocommerce Bookings and Woocommerce Time Zone conversion. I deactivated the Time zone Conversion app to go through the checkout process below.

From the Cart, “Proceed to Checkout” button re-directs to the homepage

I had to create a “Checkout” main menu tab to make it to the checkout page.

To test the first time, I used a coupon code to bring the price to $0, then hit “Place Order” … this brought me to a 404 page
    http://ryanjonson.com/order-received/1542/?key=wc_order_5c12a5c8cf098

Then I clicked main menu “Cart” (didn’t use the back key) and the product was still in my cart, without the code applied, but in the backend of the website it showed an order had been placed and completed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

alinajenon
    Participant

Update: I disabled Woocommerce bookings and still had “Proceed to Checkout” button re-direct to the homepage.

Solution for this topic

Hi @alinajenon,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I logged into your shared site and saw this is all happening because you have not configured WooCommerce checkout and other pages on your site as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure that you have configured the WooCommerce plugin settings correctly or contact the WooCommerce plugin support to get help to configure it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

alinajenon
    Participant

O! thank you so much for letting me know … I thought I had, but will go back and dig into it. Much appreciated 🙂

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)