Cart widget not always showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cart widget not always showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cart widget not always showing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Basilisko
    Participant

My sites cart widget is somehow broken. It only shows on my shops main page (the result count page) and even there, it can take a second to load fully. On any other page, it just shows small grey bar, nothing else.

First I thought, it had something to do with my performance plugins (WP Rocket and WP Disable) but after disabling them the problem was still there, so I think, I’ve ruled out the possibility of incompatibility with my plugins.

link to my store site:

http://logoman.fi/kauppa/

Can you see, what’s the matter?

Best Regards,

Miska

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Miska,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I could confirm the issue on your shared site but it is working fine for me using below latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

Please make sure you are using above latest version of theme and latest versions of plugins.

Also this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Basilisko
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, I have the Envato Market plugin and it shows that I’ve got the version 3.0.1.

1. Tried to disable all plugins (except Unyson and Woocommerce) but the problem remains.

2. Disabled the child theme, didn’t work.

3. Deleted Custom CSS Code section, no affect.

I’m out of ideas.

Best regards,

Miska

Basilisko
    Participant

DELETED

I can see it is working fine on your site now as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test it clearing your browser cache or using different browser?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Basilisko
    Participant

I see, now it’s working on product pages also, but still problem occurs in non-shop pages like frontpage. Did you check that also?

Also tried clearing cache and different browsers.

BR,

Miska

Yes I could confirm the issue on your site homepage.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Basilisko
    Participant

Did you get my log in details?

BR,

Miska

No I didn’t get it so could you please share it again and also send it on [email protected]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)