Category page not just showing 1 page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Category page not just showing 1 page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Category page not just showing 1 page

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • chipsmix
    Participant

Hi Support:)

On my website when you go to store and select 1 of the category. This category page will only show 40 items max. In this category page https://qeelted.com/product-category/men/saint-laurent/ for example there are 47 items but only 40 are showing. I surpose it should go to page 2 or something haha. Any idea how I can solve this?

Thanks for reading!

Tarik

HI Tarik,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm the issue on your shared site but I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of Gillion theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

What pagination settings have you configured in the theme WooCommerce settings as shown in the second attached screenshot?

Does it work fine for you using any default WordPress theme such as Twenty Twenty?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

chipsmix
    Participant

Thanks for the reply:)

I just uploaded the theme and nothing changed. In the description attached you can find my settings. It does show 40 items per page, but just 1 page xd

Do I really need to test it with the other theme thing? I have honostly no idea how to do that and would rather not risk my website haha..

Any idea what else here could be the cause?

Attachments:

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

chipsmix
    Participant

Let me know if you received it!:)

No, I didn’t get it so please share it again and also send it on [email protected]

chipsmix
    Participant

sent you an e-mail!

I logged into your website and confirmed the issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

chipsmix
    Participant

So I just did that and had only those two plugins activated and it was still not working. So it looks like its not the plugings :/

Solution for this topic

It started working fine after activating the Pagination option in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please confirm it?

Attachments:

chipsmix
    Participant

Yes!! thank you so much:) It worked

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)