Change Heading from H2 to H3

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change Heading from H2 to H3

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change Heading from H2 to H3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • zz02846584zz
    Participant

I hope to change the H2 to H3. I tried to find the folder in PHP, but I can’t find it. Please help me, thank you.

PS. Masonry 2.0 Standard

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @zz02846584zz,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by using the attached custom child theme of Jevelin theme that contains some custom code.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zz02846584zz
    Participant

I still have doubts about the Google Map that comes with the template. Can I enter the addresses of other countries?
    I am a Taiwanese person. I hope to enter a Chinese address (or an address in English translation). However, after I entered it, there was no effect. Please help me. Thank you very much.

It should work.

Does it work for you adding other addresses?

Please make sure you are adding correct address and try using new Google maps API key as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/google-map-displaying-sydney/#post-23832

If it still doesn’t work for you then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)