Change 'latest posts' to curated favourites list

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change 'latest posts' to curated favourites list

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change 'latest posts' to curated favourites list

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Vivienne
    Participant

How can I change the blog articles that appear in this ‘latest posts’ sidebar? Is there a way that I can select my favourite posts or ‘popular posts’ to appear there instead?

http://thisonederfullife.com/

Screenshot attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Vivienne,

Thank you for your question.

Those are the latest posts displayed automatically and you can’t select the posts that you want to display there.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Vivienne
    Participant

Hi and thank you for your reply.

1. Is there a way that I can control the posts that appear in the main section of the page instead?

2. Is there a way I can add more posts to the sidebar of latest posts (eg. so it shows 9 posts instead of 4?)

Thank you!

1. Is there a way that I can control the posts that appear in the main section of the page instead?

To achieve this, edit the page and its Blog page settings to configure the categories of the posts that you want to display as shown in the first attached screenshot.

2. Is there a way I can add more posts to the sidebar of latest posts (eg. so it shows 9 posts instead of 4?)

You can edit the latest post widget and add in its option how many posts to display as shown in the second attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)