Change sidebar based on content/author & css font display

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change sidebar based on content/author & css font display

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change sidebar based on content/author & css font display

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • theskygate
    Participant

Hi,

First of all thanks for getting back so fast on all my questions!

Question number 1;

Is it possible to change the sidebar based on the type of content/author? My friend and I are running this website together and would like to add the have several sidebar based on the content or author.

For example, I’m writing a blog and would like to add my ”team member” element in the sidebar and when my friend write a blogpost  we would like to show his team member element.

I can imagine we would like the sidebar as well for several types of content, is this possible?

Question number 2:

I would like to make use of the css function ‘font-display’ so the text on my webpage will be visible while loading the right fonts. Which css code do I need to use?

Thanks in advance!

Ward

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by theskygate.

HI Ward,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Question number 1;

Is it possible to change the sidebar based on the type of content/author? My friend and I are running this website together and would like to add the have several sidebar based on the content or author.

For example, I’m writing a blog and would like to add my ”team member” element in the sidebar and when my friend write a blogpost  we would like to show his team member element.

I can imagine we would like the sidebar as well for several types of content, is this possible?

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Question number 2:

I would like to make use of the css function ‘font-display’ so the text on my webpage will be visible while loading the right fonts. Which css code do I need to use?

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail what you are trying to achieve so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

theskygate
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me.

About question number 2, i’ve been testing my page with the Google page insights tool. One of the recommendations;”Ensure text remains visible during webfont load”

They advice me to make us of the css function: font display.

I’m wondering how its possible to achieve this with my Jevelin Theme.

Thanks in advance.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can help you?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)