Changes Made in Appearance Customize are Not Showing in site

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Changes Made in Appearance Customize are Not Showing in site

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Changes Made in Appearance Customize are Not Showing in site

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • alanmerry
    Participant

Hi,

I am making changes in the appearance/customise area, the changes display correctly within that page but when I go to the actual website, the changes are not visible.

e.g. I enabled the boxed layout , the change displayed correctly in the page but was not visible when viewing the actual website.
    <div class="redux_field_th">Boxed Layout<span class="description">Choose main page layout. Boxed layout will not work together with left header</span></div>
    <fieldset id="jevelin_options-page_layout" class="redux-field-container redux-field redux-field-init redux-container-radio " data-id="page_layout" data-type="radio">
    <ul class="data-full">

• <label for="page_layout_0"><input id="page_layout_0" class="radio " name="page_layout" type="radio" value="full" /> Disabled</label>
    • <label for="page_layout_1"><input id="page_layout_1" class="radio " checked="checked" name="page_layout" type="radio" value="boxed" /> Enabled</label>

</fieldset>

Hi @alanmerry,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)