Changing accent colors using a specific hex

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Changing accent colors using a specific hex

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Changing accent colors using a specific hex

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • ripdranger
    Participant

I want to change the accent color, link colors, and active colors to be a specific color, however the picker for these fields do not allow a hex to be input. How can I change these to be a specify color?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

tmattevc
    Participant

I’m having the same issue – all of a sudden the color picker has lost the ability to input a hex #. Perhaps an issue with the latest version of Unyson?

Attachments:

Hi There,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

If you are using older version of theme on your site then could you please update the theme to the below latest version?

Please login to access this file

You can update it by either deleting existing theme and then install latest theme version of it or use the following plugin to update the theme.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

After activating the above plugin just install the downloaded theme on your site.

You won’t lose your site content after updating the theme but for safer side you can take backup of your site before updating the theme.

Also please make sure to use latest version of Unyson plugin and update its extensions as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/unyson-update-breaks-theme/#post-10097

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)