Configure contact form 7

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Configure contact form 7

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Configure contact form 7

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Marine29
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the “foodies” demo, and I can’t figure out how to set my contact form. I can’t see the extension contact form 7 on extensions installed. I thought contact form 7 was in the package. Do I have to install this extension ? when I insert a “contact form” element, and click on it, I just have a pop up asking for a contact form ID. Where do I get this ID ?

Where did I go wrong ?

Thanks for your attention

Marine29
    Participant

Ok, oops, sorry, I inserted the wrong element, there are 2 element for contact form, and I picked the wrong one…Now I can have contact form settings !

Awesome great to see you got that found.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Marine29
    Participant

Hi,

I still have a problem : on the “foodies” home page” on your demo, I can see a specific contact form that i don’t have on my home page, I can see that there is the element “contact form7” with the ID 1930 on my dashboard, but nothing displays on my home page. So I added the other element for contact form, then I get a contact form on my home page displaying, but with a complete different style. The style I’d like to have is the one you have on your demo, with just a bottom line. How come there are two different element for contact form ? and how do I get this specific styling ?

Many thanks for your help

Solution for this topic

The contact form on foodie demo home page is displayed using contact form 7 content element.

To achieve this you have to install following plugin on your site and create contact form using it

https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/

Then you have to use the created contact form ID in the contact form 7 content element option and select its style “Bottom Line with simple submit button” as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Marine29
    Participant

Ok, thanks !

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)