Conflict between icons and Collapsing Category List Plugin

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Conflict between icons and Collapsing Category List Plugin

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Conflict between icons and Collapsing Category List Plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • peterchurch1
    Participant

Hello! Is there a known fix for the conflict between the site icons and the Collapsing Category List plugin? When the plugin is active it is causing the icons to disappear. Is there a solution you are recommending?

Thank you!

Hi @peterchurch1,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

We didn’t face any conflict happening between them.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also have you contacted the Collapsing Category List plugin support to resolve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

peterchurch1
    Participant

http://iq.mckeany-flavell.com/blog/

I just reactivated the plug in so you can see. You will see the icons missing from the blog posts categories and the social media links on the bottom left.

To log in use:

peterchurch

Dalilama421

Have you contacted the Collapsing Category List plugin support to resolve it?

Please don’t post usernames or passwords on the forum, as this is a public forum.

You can share it privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”.

peterchurch1
    Participant

Ok, that was a temp log in to be removed. No, I guess I will start there by contacting Collapsing Category List support. Thought maybe you’d have heard of it before and knew a resolution. Thanks.

OK Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)