Conflict between Slider Revolution, Elementor, and block editor

Home Forums Haste Theme Conflict between Slider Revolution, Elementor, and block editor

Home Forums Haste Theme Conflict between Slider Revolution, Elementor, and block editor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • sam
    Participant

Good evening,

Just now I tried to edit a post with WordPress default block editor (because there is AI text generator inside). However, block editor does not work (attached is the non-working editing page).  I turned off Elementor and Slider Revolution respectively. Block editor works fine again. I think there is a conflict them. I am wondering whether Haste was built with Slider Revolution? I’ll turn off Slider Revolution otherwise.

Thanks for the reply in advance.

P.S. The latest version of Slider Revolution is 6.6.15. I am not sure whether it matters.

Best regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Can you please let us know what WordPress and theme versions are you using?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

sam
    Participant

Haste: 1.2.1.1

Wordpress: 6.3

Slider Revolution: 6.6.14

Elementor: 3.15.2

Just by the way, I think similar issue exists in Shufflehound official website (see attachment).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Have you tried to disable performance optimization plugins (if you use one)?

In our website we use different theme and we had issue with performance optimization plugin. After adjusting some settings now our website seems to be working fine. Thank you for letting us know that!

sam
    Participant

Yes. The issue is solved after I turn off Page Optimization plugin. Thanks for the help.

Shufflehound

Perfect! You are welcome! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)