Conserve space above the fold

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Conserve space above the fold

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Conserve space above the fold

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • empowershop
    Participant

Hi support,

Is there any way that we can conserve space on the screen so we can show more “above the fold”? this is all I see on my laptop which is a decent screen. Almost all the page is navigation…

Best regards,

German

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

empowershop
    Participant

Hi support, just wanted to follow up and see how we might be able to reduce the amount of empty space between the banner and the main navigation menu.

Thank you,

German

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Looks like we can’t access your website as we get the 503 access error.

We can create a small CSS snippet that could reduce the white spaces (when we will be able to view your website).

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

empowershop
    Participant

Hi support, thank you for your reply. For security we have a restriction based on location on the site, that is why you are getting the error.

Can you share what country you are connecting from and maybe an IP address so that we can allow access to it? That should resolve the error.

Best regards,

German

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

I am connecting from country – Latvia.

Please let me know when I can login and try to fix this issue.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

empowershop
    Participant

Hi,

We have whitelisted Latvia so you will be able to access the site now. We appreciate your help with this issue.

Regards,

German

Shufflehound

Thanks!

It seems that you should be able to remove the whitespace by opening the page builder and removing the padding for the section.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

empowershop
    Participant

The padding is currently to zero pixels on the settings so not sure why there is so much space. I tried adjusting the top padding by -100px but there was no change on the front end.

Is there a different place I should be adjusting the padding?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Oh, we might found the cause.

Can you please add “Section” element and drag and drop your content with the column inside the section element. Then go to it’s options and change the padding to: 0px.

This could happen due to fact that Unyson page builder will always put element in section, even if the section isn’t added. This is one of the reasons why we recommend to use WPBakery page builder.

Let us know if that works! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)