Contact Form in Unyson Content Elements

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Contact Form in Unyson Content Elements

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Contact Form in Unyson Content Elements

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • raffaele1
    Participant

[email protected]

The contact form on the main page is not sending emails to the specified email address. All other contact forms I have on other pages are working. I have deleted the contact form and created a new one. I have tried another email address. I have double checked to make sure my email addresses were spelled correct. It is just not working. Can you please help me figure this out because this main contact form is detrimental to my business. Thank you

Hi @raffaele1,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the page URLs from your site where it is working fine and where it is not so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

raffaele1
    Participant

I can see the contact form displayed on the home page of your site is displaying “Message sent!” message after submitting the form as shown in the attached screenshot.

So do you mean it is working but the email is not getting sent?

Please make sure you are using same settings for all contact forms and the email is not sent in SPAM folder.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

raffaele1
    Participant

Yes all information on ALL contact forms are being sent to the same email address. Although it says MESSAGE SENT the message is not being sent, that is what the issue is. Up until two days ago it was working fine. Now none of the submissions are being emailed to the email address. It doesn’t seem like there is an update for Unyson so I am not sure what could be the issue. If i give you the login to my dashboard can you take a look?

Have you checked the email is not sent in SPAM folder?

Yes please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”

raffaele1
    Participant

Hello I am wondering if you had figured this out? If this continues not to work I have to get a new theme and I really do not want to. Collecting emails is very IMPORTANT for my business and this should work. Please help me

You haven’t answer my following question which i asked above?
    Have you checked the email is not sent in SPAM folder?

Yes please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”

dmcdigital
    Participant

Hi, even I’m getting issues, contact form is not working, I don’t even get “message sent”, nothing comes up on the screen. Can you please look into it asap. Thanks. Sharing URL in private.

@dmcdigital Could you please try using solutions posted in the following topics?

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/help-contact-form-not-working/

If it doesn’t help you then to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)