Contact form not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Contact form not showing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Contact form not showing

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi,

Since updating to the latest version of Jevelin (5.2) one of our contact forms placed in the footer isn’t showing. We use Forminator for all forms. We have a staging site which is an exact copy of the live site. However, on the staging site the contact form shows up as it should. The version of Jevelin is 5.1.1 on this. Can you please take a look and let us know why the form isn’t showing properly?

Michel.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We tried to inspect your websites, but it shows Error 1020 – Access denied. Can you pleased check?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi,

It’s possible you’re being blocked by one of the firewalls. Please give me your IP address so I can whitelist you.

Thanks.

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi,

We have disabled any firewall that could have blocked based on country IP. Please try again.

Thanks.

Shufflehound

Thank you, we can now access your website.

We did some testing and can you please install Classic Widgets plugin? Most likely we will need to do a further testing after that.

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi,

Classic Widgets is now installed.

Thanks.

Shufflehound

We did all the testing we could and it seems like a plugin issue, because the footer widgets are working fine only the Forminator widgets seems to have some kind of issue. When debugging we can see that the Forminator widget shows some hidden HTML tags, therefore it seems like some kind of a plugin configuration issue.

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Hi,

Which site did you check? Because my question is why the form is showing on staging.beat.ie but not the live site, beat.ie? Any idea why?

MonologueHQ
    Participant

I’m not sure if this is related but the theme keeps indicating that an update is available. I update it and refresh and the update is still available. I have installed v5.2. I have tried clearing the cache but the update is still there.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

We checked both sites and could not determine what could be the cause, but it seems that it was related to the plugin itself.

About theme update notice issue, can you please tell us if you are using child theme?

MonologueHQ
    Participant

Yes, we’re using a child theme. I deactivated the child theme and issue went away. However, I need to use the child theme. Also – I’ve deactivated the Redux plugin. I understand that this framework is replacing the Unyson framework? However, since this site was built with Unyson and WPBakery – deactivating this and activating the new Redux could break the layout (I’ve read up on this on your own support tickets). Can you please advice what the recommendation is – can I keep the Unyson active and ignore Redux?

Shufflehound

We will try to fix this update related issue in the next theme update.

Yes, you can keep using Unyson framework if needed.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)