Content of Sections with Tabs or Accordions are not being displayed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Content of Sections with Tabs or Accordions are not being displayed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Content of Sections with Tabs or Accordions are not being displayed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • [email protected]
    Participant

I’m trying to use tabs or accordions. Every time I create one I’m able to see the content of the first tab, or first section. But, when i click on any of the other tabs/sections nothing shows.

I checked the tabs/accordions with one of those WordPress-included themes and they work fine. It looks like this is something related to your theme. Do you have a fix for this issue?

Hi @mraminini,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me how you are creating the tabs by sharing the screenshots of it?

Please try using below latest version of theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

This can be child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Jevelin theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi,

I… Updated the theme to 3.1.1

Activated the “parent” theme

Turned off all plugins, but the WP Bakery plugin

… and the problem persists.

Here is the tab structure that is not displaying its content:

https://mindsourceintl.com/biblioteca/<span id=”editable-post-name”>recursos-para-maestros</span>/

The screenshot of the visual composer is attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

[email protected]
    Participant

In case you want to the review the problem closely, I have created a visitor account with the information

Please don’t share password or any sensitive information on the forum as this is public forum so the information shared can be misused by others.

If you want to share anything privately then you can do so by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”.

I could confirm the issue on my test site using vosual composer tab content element therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi,

The  new fix doesn’t work on Chrome.

I have tested it on chrome browser visiting your site and it works fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please try clearing browser cache and disabling all browser extensions.

Also make sure you are not using outdated version of browser.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)