Converting from Unyson/Redux to WP Bakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Converting from Unyson/Redux to WP Bakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Converting from Unyson/Redux to WP Bakery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • VandyM
    Participant

I need to convert all my web pages to WP Bakery before I can switch Unyson off and activate Redux, I believe.

Is this true? And do I need to manually convert every woo commerce product in my shop before I can move over?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Yes, that is true, but as we previously mentioned Unyson can still be used, if you are not experiencing issues with it.

About the WooCommerce products we quite didn’t understand – are you using the Unyson page builder in those products?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

VandyM
    Participant

I simply created Woo-commerce products. My concern is that when I convert to the Redux/WP Bakery, that the products will not work properly. I believe the page builder is to create a page of many products. Is that correct?

I understood that it was recommended that we should convert from Unyson because I was getting error messages across the top of some pages.

Shufflehound

Sorry for our late response.

Can you please give us a link to one of those products?

We would like to check if those are build with the Unyson page builder or not. Because if they are not built with the Unyson page builder then there shouldn’t be any issues after migration (you can share the link in the private information field bellow)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)