Copyright bar persists and how make links behave the same

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Copyright bar persists and how make links behave the same

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Copyright bar persists and how make links behave the same

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • daburek
    Participant

Hi

Firstly, thank you for a wonderful theme.

I’ve created my desired layout using the demo content to see how it behaves before replacing it with my own but I’ve come across a little issue that I can’t seem to solve.

The developer copyrights and copyright bar have been set to OFF but it persists on categories, author and search results page. Just a blank copyright bar. It behaves like it should on blog posts, pages and categories only when clicked  from Blog Categories Tabs, where the link looks like this “/?category=nature”. instead of categories widget or from a blog post which looks like “/category/nature/” or “/author/name/”.

My question is how can I make it use “/?category=nature” style links as that I think would fix my other problem which seems related. When clicking on categories from the Tabs it maintains the look of the front page, the Left Header 1 with full width grid. Clicking from widget or from blog posts that use “”/category/nature/” reverts back to Sidebar Right.

Thank you

Hi @daburek,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)