Couple of items that I need to translate

Home Forums Gillion Theme Couple of items that I need to translate

Home Forums Gillion Theme Couple of items that I need to translate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • thejadw
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve succeded in translating most of the site, but there are a couple of items I need help with, the first one is “Latest posts” at the bottom on the left before the footer (screenshot below) Also, I can’t edit this item in visual builder, How can I edit it?

The other item I can’t find is the time it takes to read an article and the word “ago” as in how long ago a post was published. (screenshot below).

Could you please help me find these items?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @thejadw,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I’ve succeded in translating most of the site, but there are a couple of items I need help with, the first one is “Latest posts” at the bottom on the left before the footer (screenshot below) Also, I can’t edit this item in visual builder, How can I edit it?

You can edit it from page blog settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

The other item I can’t find is the time it takes to read an article and the word “ago” as in how long ago a post was published. (screenshot below).

It is translation ready so please make sure you are translating the theme on your site by updating theme POT file or you can use any of the following plugins to change it.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/say-what/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/real-time-find-and-replace/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

thejadw
    Participant

Awesome, thank you so much for the reply, have a great day!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)