Css, Missing background, elements missing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Css, Missing background, elements missing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Css, Missing background, elements missing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • aphidinc
    Participant

Greetings! I just want to start by saying how amazing the theme is! Im just getting started and it was a great purchase. Although…I am having an issue.

The home page is just random code. Css talking about the background. I have deleted the theme, upacked again, reinstalled, updated WordPress and all plugins.

I noticed there are notw images and text missing as well. This doesnt make sense as this is a brand new installation. All unnecessary plugins are disabled and all required are enabled as well.

If there are any suggestions I can get, it is much appreciated. Thank you so much for your support and I look forward to being a long time customer!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @aphidinc,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Have you imported any theme demo content on your site or have you manually created it?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

aphidinc
    Participant

My apologies for the delay. I am fairly new to wordpress and you were correct. I needed to import demo content. The site is working amazing now. Thank you so much.

Although, viewing it on devices is a different story. Its complete CSS on the homepage. Lots of people have complained that they cant use it on mobile. Since a majority of traffic is from mobile this is incredibly important that the Jevelin theme work properly.

On Safari and Chrome on IOS it it only possible to read if you scroll to the bottom and click “view full site”. Otherwise is just code.

Ive run the healthcheck and troubleshooter, disabled all plugins and enabled them one by one. Changed the jetpack settings for mobile per google results. The issue persists.

Is there is anything else I can do to resolve this? It doesnt appear to be happening to anyone else.

Thank you so much for your time and swift response! I sincerely appreciate your time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)