Custom elements within Blog template (style 2)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Custom elements within Blog template (style 2)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Custom elements within Blog template (style 2)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • quality-line
    Participant

Hello!

I want to add custom elements (e.g. call to action section) below the autogenerated content (posts) on the blog template (style 2). Any way to do it? See screet attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @quality-line,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Not below but you can add content above blog posts by editing the blog page and configuring its setting as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

quality-line
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. Sadly that’s not what I’m needing for my project. Any way to achieve that?

Plus – I have found a bug – when I switched on the blog editor content as instructed on the home page another div was added with padding-top: 60px with class named >>blog-editor-content-container<< 🙁

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by quality-line.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by quality-line.

Thanks for your reply. Sadly that’s not what I’m needing for my project. Any way to achieve that?

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of the Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Plus – I have found a bug – when I switched on the blog editor content as instructed on the home page another div was added with padding-top: 60px with class named >>blog-editor-content-container<< 🙁

Do you want to remove the top padding?

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

quality-line
    Participant

Hello!

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of the Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Thanks for the information provided. I will check the links you pasted.

Do you want to remove the top padding?

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

I can remove the padding and display: none the extra div – no worries. However I was surprised when this happened to the homepage while I was switching the editor for blog posts.

quality-line
    Participant

Oh, I have another idea and question for you:

Can I add a different footer only for blog template?

Can I add a different footer only for blog template?

Currently, the theme does not provide the functionality to add page-specific footer but we will consider this to be implemented in the future version of the theme.

quality-line
    Participant

Hello again,

OK, once the custom builder is implemented on top of the blog page, can it be also activated on individual posts too?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

quality-line
    Participant

OK, just done that.

Thank you!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)