Customize Header Bar

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customize Header Bar

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customize Header Bar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • [email protected]
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

I currently set header 2 (Header with a top bar) to display as default in my theme settings, but none of my pages are changing to header 2. I checked my header settings for each page and they are all set to use “Default”. Do you know what is wrong?

Also, am I able to add my own content such as a button in the top bar too?

Thanks,

540media
    Participant

Can you please post a screenshot or share the URL of the website?

Hi @design,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I currently set header 2 (Header with a top bar) to display as default in my theme settings, but none of my pages are changing to header 2. I checked my header settings for each page and they are all set to use “Default”. Do you know what is wrong?

I access your site and it seems you have set Header 1 on your site and not Header 2.

To troubleshoot it i tried to login to your site using provided credentials but the credentials are not working for me.

Could you please make sure that the provided credentials are correct and working?

Also, am I able to add my own content such as a button in the top bar too?

You have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme to achieve this.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound,

Thanks for the tip! It’s Header 2 now.

Any tips on how to custom code the top right bar and replace the social media icons with a custom button?

Thanks!

Simon

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thanks for the tip! It’s Header 2 now.

I just resaved header 2 style on your site and it seems working fine now but in some pages you have set header 1 as shown in the attached screenshot which you have to change to “Default (from theme options)” .

Any tips on how to custom code the top right bar and replace the social media icons with a custom button?

You have to copy the function jevelin_social_media from theme /jevelin/inc/helpers.php and paste it in jevelin child theme functions.php file to customize it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)