Customizer settings are not applied

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customizer settings are not applied

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Customizer settings are not applied

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Nora
    Participant

It appears that any setting I can preview and set in the Customizer are not applied to the website. Why is that? I have to go to Theme Settings to get things to work, but Theme Settings doesn’t offer a preview.

Can you please fix that?

Hi Nora,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of theme.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Are you facing this issue with any particular Customizer field or all?

Could you please also try changing and saving the settings multiple time?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Shufflehound

Hi there,

This issue should be fixed in latest theme version available in Themeforest.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Nora
    Participant

I appreciate that you have attempted to fix this issue, but it is still not working. I have tested with the latest update on a completly fresh install with no additional plugins active except the ones provided by your theme.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that, but this fix is working for us.

Can you give us your login data so we can test it? (you can send it to our email, available at the bottom of page).

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Nora
    Participant

It’s not a live site, only local at this point.

I can send you screenshots.

Nora
    Participant

Ok. It looks like I have to make to 2 changes/saves in the Customizer before I can see any changes on the website.

It is applying the previously saved changes but not the currently saved changes.

Shufflehound

At the moment we have an issues with this, but we made a little fix for this – after saving once you can go to the homepage or any other page and then hit reload again and it should apply latest settings. This is a temporary solution and we will try to fix this completely.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Nora
    Participant

Not sure what you mean by your temporary solution.

If you knew you had an issue why didn’t you just say so, I could have saved myself a lot of time.

Shufflehound

Sorry for that.

There was another issue before (when saving didn’t work at all), which is now fixed and we were worried that it came back.

With temporary solution we mean that at the moment we don’t have a better fix for this issue, but we are working on it to fix it completely.

Shufflehound

We are happy to announce that this issue is fixed and you can download it here:

Please login to access this file

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)