Deactivate active menu item styling

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Deactivate active menu item styling

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Deactivate active menu item styling

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • asg
    Participant

Hallo,

at the moment, the active menu items are styled like this

<span class=”webkit-css-property”>background-color</span><span class=”styles-name-value-separator”>: </span><span class=”value”>#309bee</span>;
    <span class=”webkit-css-property”>color</span><span class=”styles-name-value-separator”>: </span><span class=”value”>#fff!important</span>;
    <span class=”webkit-css-property”>border-radius</span><span class=”styles-name-value-separator”>: </span><span class=”value”>2px</span>;
    <span class=”webkit-css-property”>padding-left</span><span class=”styles-name-value-separator”>: </span><span class=”value”>25px</span>;
    <span class=”webkit-css-property”>font-weight</span><span class=”styles-name-value-separator”>: </span><span class=”value”>normal</span>; <span class=”webkit-css-property”>border-bottom-color</span><span class=”styles-name-value-separator”>:</span>

I cannot find, where the active menu item background is supposed to be configured.

We want it, that the active menu item doesnt have a changing design at all (compared to non active menu), and it should be animated, just like the regular menu items.

Hi @asg,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the W3 Total Cache that you are using on your website so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

asg
    Participant

Yes of yourse. I just deactivated it. Sorry for the inconvenience

I visited your website and saw it is still active on it so please deactivate it.

asg
    Participant

I completely deactivated it now instead of only switching its caching capabilities off

This is happening because all the Menu Item links under the Aktuelles menu point to the home page therefore they get that styling.

You can try changing its style using the Yellow Pencil editor as described on the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

asg
    Participant

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately. Yellow Penvil does not work. It give the error:

Scripts not found.

I can see on your shared website that you have styled it using the Yellow Pencil Editor.

Please advise.

asg
    Participant

Solution for this topic

The plugin developer released a fix for WordPress 5.6 which healed the „scripts not found“ bug

you can consider this closed. Thank you

Awesome great to see you got that fixed.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)