Demo Content not displaying correctly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo Content not displaying correctly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo Content not displaying correctly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Hi,

I’m trying to import the demo “Education (Unyson Builder)” but seems like it is not importing all the content (homepage screenshot attached)

The demo produces a log file which indicates that some content is not being imported, but when I re-run the import a second time it produces the message “That’s it, all done!
    The demo import has finished. Please check your page and make sure that everything has imported correctly. If it did, you can deactivate the One Click Demo Import plugin, because it has done its job.”

Log file is attached.

This site is part of a multi-site installation. I’ve network-deactivated all plugins except Unyson, Slider and WooCommerce and tried re-importing the content, but it still isn’t working. I had previously installed the demo content successfully a couple of years ago on another site in the same multisite (separate license).

I’ve also deleted the site and recreated it, but the same problem occurs.

Is there anything you can advise?

Kind regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @hbrowne,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please check whether the Home Education page is created in the admin area of your website.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, the Home – Education page is being created. The site is at the link below.

Kind regards,

Helen

I could confirm the issue on your shared website.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)