Demo Content not displaying correctly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo Content not displaying correctly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo Content not displaying correctly

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
  • hbrowne
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to import the demo “Education (Unyson Builder)” but seems like it is not importing all the content (homepage screenshot attached)

The demo produces a log file which indicates that some content is not being imported, but when I re-run the import a second time it produces the message “That’s it, all done!
    The demo import has finished. Please check your page and make sure that everything has imported correctly. If it did, you can deactivate the One Click Demo Import plugin, because it has done its job.”

Log file is attached.

This site is part of a multi-site installation. I’ve network-deactivated all plugins except Unyson, Slider and WooCommerce and tried re-importing the content, but it still isn’t working. I had previously installed the demo content successfully a couple of years ago on another site in the same multisite (separate license).

I’ve also deleted the site and recreated it, but the same problem occurs.

Is there anything you can advise?

Kind regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @hbrowne,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please check whether the Home Education page is created in the admin area of your website.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

hbrowne
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, the Home – Education page is being created. The site is at the link below.

Kind regards,

Helen

I could confirm the issue on your shared website.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

hbrowne
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I’ve created an account with the details below. If there are any problems logging in, please let me know.

Thank you for sharing the site credentials.

Would you mind If I delete all the content on your website and import the Education (Unyson Builder) demo content again?

hbrowne
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, it would be fine to delete the contents from the Digital Dev site.

Thanks,

lastadmin
    Participant

hello. when i install crypto theme the content is missing on the homepage. it shows only the header and footer

lastadmin
    Participant

its been 5 hours i’ve been trying to fix this thing. I’m so disappointed in jevelin… and also still no answer from the support…

lastadmin
    Participant

if you explain how to fix this issue instead of asking for credentials i would be able to fix it also instead of waiting an answer from the support team. I saw this issue in multiple posts but there is no answer just asking for credentials

@hbrowne It seems I can’t install below plugin on your website to delete all the content as I don’t have sufficient privileges.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/

Could you please install the above plugin on your dev website?

hbrowne
    Participant

Hi,

The documentation for this plugin indicates it is not fully tested for multisite installations (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/#faq) and I would be concerned about installing this on a server which is running other sites in production. Is there another way to delete the contents of this single site?

Kind regards

lastadmin
    Participant

Yes you answered with copy paste reply which didnt tell me something i didnt know or didnt do…..

@lastadmin To help us keep support thread separates could you please post in your own below thread for your question instead of posting a reply on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read?

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/demo-content-is-not-working-after-numerous-tries/

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your existing dedicated thread.

@hbrowne Do you have a staging or development website where I can troubleshoot it without affecting your production website?

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme so it seems website or web server specific issue that I need to troubleshoot.

hbrowne
    Participant

Hi,

No, we don’t have a staging/development site. I can create a new blank site if this would be helpful?

Kind regards

Yes, that would be helpful.

Thank you for your cooperation.

hbrowne
    Participant

Thanks. I’ve created a new blank blog at the URL below. The username and password should be the same as previous.

Thank you for creating another test website.

It seems you have not installed the Jevelin theme and required plugins on the new website and I don’t have privileges to install them.

Could you please install them or grant me the required privileges?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)