DEMO CONTENT IS NOT WORKING!! AFTER NUMEROUS TRIES!!

Home Forums Jevelin Theme DEMO CONTENT IS NOT WORKING!! AFTER NUMEROUS TRIES!!

Home Forums Jevelin Theme DEMO CONTENT IS NOT WORKING!! AFTER NUMEROUS TRIES!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • lastadmin
    Participant

1. Demo content installation is not as described in documentation…

2. I am trying to find a way and import demo content (EVENT Demo) for t

3. I installed all the necessary plugins but still there is no content on the webpage other then header and footer

8. The demo site is NOT working…

the demo i need is crypto…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @lastadmin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can import the demo content on your website using a new demo content installation method as described on the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/installing-demo/

If the demo content does not import correctly then please reset & delete all the imported content using below plugin and then import the demo content again.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/

Before importing the demo content, please make sure that you have activated all the theme required plugins from the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

lastadmin
    Participant

i did all of that. resetted wordpress 6 times.

lastadmin
    Participant

i did it 6 times still its the same. this demo was the reason why i bought your theme. I needed 1 day fast set up. I want my money back!!!

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Some users are reporting an issue importing the demo content but this is not a known issue so we are troubleshooting it to resolve the issue.

This can be server related issue and some proxy or security system may be restricting importing the demo content.

I will certainly resolve the issue but to do that I need to troubleshoot it and need your cooperation.

Are you using any proxy or have any security system on your web server?

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

You can request a refund from ThemeForest where you have purchased the theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)