Demo Data Not Loading

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo Data Not Loading

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo Data Not Loading

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • shinnon
    Participant

I purchased one of your themes and when I went use it again recently the demo data would not load completely.  The slider on the home page is not loading & when I go to edit the site in the WPBakery page editor it says the page is blank.  I’ve contacted Bluehost & Envento support & they directed me here.

Hi @shinnon,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

shinnon
    Participant

This is my second time sharing this, I’m not sure why it’s not showing my response.  https://rifitnessfactory.com

I got your reply.

Thank you for sharing the site URL.

The slider on the home page is not loading

Had you activated the slider revolution plugin when importing the demo data?

Is the slider created in the admin area of your site in slider revolution plugin settings?

& when I go to edit the site in the WPBakery page editor it says the page is blank.

Your site home page is created using the Unyson page builder and you can only edit it using the same page builder so the WPBakery page editor won’t display any content of the page created using Unyson page builder.

shinnon
    Participant

Hi

yes I activated it when I imported the demo and yes it’s created in the dashboard.  It’s still not rendering in the site.

shinnon
    Participant

It showing the entire home page, the template as blank.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

shinnon
    Participant

I would like to have this resolved soon, this has been on going for several weeks now.  I have purchased this product form you twice now.  The site I’m trying to use the slider on is asking for an activation code, one was not provided when I downloaded the file.

yes I activated it when I imported the demo and yes it’s created in the dashboard.  It’s still not rendering in the site.

Could you please share me the screenshot of the dashboard where the slider is created and used in the page?

It showing the entire home page, the template as blank.

As said above, your site home page is created using the Unyson page builder and you can only edit it using the same page builder so the WPBakery page editor won’t display any content of the page created using Unyson page builder.

Please edit the page using Unyson page builder and not WPBakery page editor.

The site I’m trying to use the slider on is asking for an activation code, one was not provided when I downloaded the file.

If you have not purchased slider revolution plugin and using the plugin bundled with the theme then you are not direct customer of that plugin so can not activate that plugin.

Please see more information about this on the following pages.

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/purchase-code-registration-faqs/#1447194367831-7941a825-85b2

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/update-to-5-0-via-ftp/

To use the plugin you don’t need activation code, you can just install and activate the plugin from Appearance -> Install Plugins

I would like to have this resolved soon, this has been on going for several weeks now.

To resolve it soon, would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

shinnon
    Participant

I have activated everything that can possible be activated. I’ve spent additional money on licensing that you’re now telling me was wasted.  I can edit the slider at the page level but not at the general level.  I cannot view my page through WP.  There is clearly a problem.  I’ve attached screenshots of what my view is and what I have access to.  The Unyson page editor is useless to me as you’ll see in the screenshoot.  The only 2 editors that it’s allowing me to edit in is YellowPencil and WPBakery.

I really need to get this finished, I’m WEEKS behind.  I have all the content and images but I want to be sure I can actually launch.  As I mentioned above, when I load them at the page level I cannot see it at the “View site” level in WP

Attachments:

shinnon
    Participant

By all means login!

shinnon
    Participant

One more thing that might be helpful.  I used WPBakery page editor for ShinnonF Fitness last month with this exact same template from your company.

I’ve spent additional money on licensing that you’re now telling me was wasted.

What do you mean?

We have not told you anywhere to buy any plugin.

I can edit the slider at the page level but not at the general level.

What do you mean by general level?

I cannot view my page through WP.  There is clearly a problem.  I’ve attached screenshots of what my view is and what I have access to.  The Unyson page editor is useless to me as you’ll see in the screenshoot.  The only 2 editors that it’s allowing me to edit in is YellowPencil and WPBakery.

You are checking it in the wrong place.

You have to check it as shown in the attached screenshot.

As I mentioned above, when I load them at the page level I cannot see it at the “View site” level in WP

What do you mean by View site level or page level?

Could you please share with me the page URLs of them?

By all means login!

I can’t access your site login screen or admin area as it always displays me the error “internal error – server connection terminated”.

One more thing that might be helpful.  I used WPBakery page editor for ShinnonF Fitness last month with this exact same template from your company.

Let me tell you one more time again that “your site home page is created using the Unyson page builder and you can only edit it using the same page builder so the WPBakery page editor won’t display any content of the page created using Unyson page builder.”

Please note that you can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used WPBakery or Unyson or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

Please do not switch between page builders or else you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the page content.

You can create new pages using WPBakery page builder.

Attachments:
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)