Demo Not Found “Blog - Side To Side”

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo Not Found “Blog – Side To Side”

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo Not Found “Blog – Side To Side”

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • MihaiPuscas
    Participant

-I cannot find the “blog – side to side” demo.
    -I am using One Click Demo import.
    -Slider Revolution tells me that the limits for upload filesize and post size, are to low.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

MihaiPuscas
    Participant

After i tried to install the only blog demo available i get an error as in the image below and afterwards my website looks different (see other photo) with no slideshow.

Attachments:

MihaiPuscas
    Participant

I resolved the filesize limit with my hosting provider (see photo below), but i receive the same error. Now appear 7 slide templates in slider revolution (before there was only one).

Attachments:

MihaiPuscas
    Participant

I also forgot to mention that envato market plugin gave me an error the first time i activated it. I had to copy the files manualy from their website download link, and activate it. Now there are 2 envato plugins showing in my plugin menu, both show as activated.

MihaiPuscas
    Participant

-My host provider fixed the issue. I will attach the screenshot of the last error. Everything looks good now.

-The only issue that i have right now is that it prompts me to activate the envato market plugin, even though it is activated and fully working with the required api key.

Attachments:

Hi @MihaiPuscas,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Awesome great to see you got many of your issues resolved.

-The only issue that i have right now is that it prompts me to activate the envato market plugin, even though it is activated and fully working with the required api key.

This is because you have copied and installed the plugin manually.

If the plugin is successfully activated then just close the prompt and ignore it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

MihaiPuscas
    Participant

-Looks like problems start to appear again. My footer has changed, i will upload 2 photos to compare.

-After my hosting provider fixed the issue it looked identical to your demo, now the footer is different. Also now i can only see one slider template in slider revolution, shouldn’t i see more, like 8 ?

-The headings font change is mine, the rest are not.

Attachments:

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

MihaiPuscas
    Participant

-Sure, thanks. I contacted my host and everything looks ok from their end.

Looks like problems start to appear again. My footer has changed, i will upload 2 photos to compare.

I can see this change on your site but could you please share me the page URL from theme demo site that you want to look your footer like.

-After my hosting provider fixed the issue it looked identical to your demo, now the footer is different. Also now i can only see one slider template in slider revolution, shouldn’t i see more, like 8 ?

-The headings font change is mine, the rest are not.

Could you please also share the screenshots of both of these issues like footer issue screenshot you shared above?

MihaiPuscas
    Participant

–  https://cdn.jevelin.shufflehound.com/blog1/from-side-to-side/

-Other than the footer there is only one issue, in the screenshot below i could choose between 7 or 8 sliders, now there is only one to choose from.

-The respective elements from footer are also different in post page, i will attach screenshots.

Attachments:

I have resolved footer element styling issue by setting blog style to style2 in the blog settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

-Other than the footer there is only one issue, in the screenshot below i could choose between 7 or 8 sliders, now there is only one to choose from.

May be you or somebody else deleted it mistakenly. You can get free slider template as shown in the second and third attached screenshots.

Attachments:

MihaiPuscas
    Participant

The footer looks ok now.

The first time i installed the theme i had only one slider template. After my hosting fixed some issues i was seeing around 7-8 slider templates. A couple of hours later they dissapeared. I am sure i did not delete them. Is there a way i can download the slider templates that come with the theme ?

Thank you for your assistance.

MihaiPuscas
    Participant

Also the last time i tried to install another demo i got an error, so there is no way for me to have the slider templates again.

MihaiPuscas
    Participant

Is there a way to acces the other page templates ? I guess there are more than 4 (i will attach screenshot). I would like to combine the demos.

The font from post excerpt in the slider doesn’t change from theme settings. When i first installed the theme i changed body font to “comfortaa” and post excerpt in slider changed accordingly. Is there a way to do that other than manually modifying each one in yellow pencil ?

Thank you for your assistance.

Attachments:

Is there a way i can download the slider templates that come with the theme ?

The theme doesn’t come with slider templates but the theme demo content.

I think you might have imported some theme demo content which created slider templates for you so to create them again you have to import theme demo content again but please make sure to take backup of your site before importing demo content.

Also to help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)