Demo theme error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo theme error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Demo theme error

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • jstepp
    Participant

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @jstepp,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

You can resolve the issue by using new demo content installation method as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/the-execution-failed-please-check-error-log/#post-11364

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

jstepp
    Participant

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, that didn’t quite solve the issue. When we upload the Construction Theme to our WordPress page, none of the demo imports — we would like the content from the demo in there (the pictures, the sliders, everything on the demo page) but none of that appears when we import it. The only thing from the theme that shows up is the bottom menu bar and the top contact menu.

Are you installing it as displayed in the attached screenshot?

If yes then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jstepp
    Participant

Yes, I am installing it as displayed. I’ve attached my login information below. Thank you.

If you want Construction demo content as it is on your site deleting your site content then you can achieve this first deleting your site content using the plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-reset/ then installing Construction demo content as described above.

jstepp
    Participant

Thank you. I used the WordPress Reset to clear all my content and tried to upload the Construction demo theme again, but I am not getting the full content when it uploads. I’m missing almost all of the content that the demo is supposed to come with.

Solution for this topic

I have imported the construction demo content on your site so could you please check it?

jstepp
    Participant

Looks great! Thanks so much for your help.

agphotography
    Participant

I’m getting the same error. I’ve tried to downloading the one-click-demo-import, but it failed because it already found the plugin.

I also installed and activated the WordPress Reset plugin and I’m still receiving this error.

agphotography
    Participant

I’ve gone through the site and tried several things as suggested, but I’m a bit too much of a newbie to understand the FTP/wp-content.

-deleted content as I’ve figured it out now.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)