DEMOS ON JEVELIN ARE NOT DISPLAYED

Home Forums Jevelin Theme DEMOS ON JEVELIN ARE NOT DISPLAYED

Home Forums Jevelin Theme DEMOS ON JEVELIN ARE NOT DISPLAYED

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • Cory98
    Participant

Good morning all

Please take a few minutes to read this.

My name is Corinne
    I am andorra member on Themeforest since 2014
    This is the 3rd time I have purchased the Jevelin theme.
    My job is to find the most beautiful themes to create beautiful sites for my clients.
    But now, I recently bought a Jevelin theme for a client who has just launched her online business.
    BUT IMPOSSIBLE TO INSTALL THE DEMOS. – THEY ARE NOT DISPLAYED.

I was contacted by someone who calls himself a technician on the forum.
    However, apart from wasting my time (I had to send my password 3 times that he said not to receive, I had to describe my problem x times, ..), nothing was rule !
    What should I do ?
    The Client fell in love with the Jevelin theme but it is UNUSABLE!
    Can someone knowledgeable help me please?
    Should I get closer to Themeforest? Where did I buy the theme?
    Put comments everywhere to be heard.
    We are entrepreneurs, we pay. The minimum is to ensure that the tools work!

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with our theme.

At the moment there are multiple WordPress 5.5 related issues that we are fixing right now and update should be live in upcoming hours.

Also we are working on multiple specific demo installation issues like Education and Crypto demos that soon will have new demo contents to install. Beside that all demos installs just fine in our demo servers, so it is possible that the issue is due to connect issue between hosting and our server. That we are also inspecting.

Can you please tell us which demo contents won’t install for you?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Cory98
    Participant

okay. Thanks for your feedback
    I’ll manage

Shufflehound

We can see that you already posted feedback in Themeforest comment.

As we are finishing latest update, we would also include fix for this issue. Can you give us access data to your website, so we can troubleshot from there? That would be much faster

Cory98
    Participant

I sent you the requested items
    Please tell me if you received them

Because 4 days ago I carried out the same manipulation and the “technician” of the forum told me that he could not receive my messages sent in private …

Attached an extract of our discussions:

“I didn’t get your login details so could you please share it again privately by adding them in the box having text“ Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it) ”?”

“I didn’t get it.
    Where have you added it?
    Could you please also send it on [email protected]

“It is convenient to share and refer to the credentials here therefore we have developed the private field but not sure why it is not working only for you.
    Have you sent the email address now on the below address and make sure you add this topic URL in the email?
    [email protected]

Shufflehound

Thank you, I will take a look. 🙂

Are you interested only on Unyson builder content or WPBakery Page Builder content also would work for you?

Also which specific demo you would like us to install?

Cory98
    Participant

I am interested in both but I have the impression that there is incompatiblity between the 2 extensions.

But I am not a developer. So I could be wrong.

ideally I would like to be able to install 4 themes:
    Foodie / Beauty / Medical / Creative agency.

I managed to install Fashion shop only that I also want to keep.

Cory98
    Participant

Thanks for your help 🙏

Shufflehound

Ok, we think that WPBakery Page Builder should work just fine, so we will try that first.

1 . We will now test these demos locally (in our demo server) making sure that there are now issues and fix if we will found something.

2. Then we will install all these demos in WPBakery Page Builder versions on your server and make sure that content installs (ideally without custom importing).

3. Notify you here when it is done  🙂 (hopefully we will manage to do that in a few hours)

Cory98
    Participant

Okay
    Best news of the day
    Thank you very much for your help

Shufflehound

Good news 🙂 – we found the issue that cause most of the issue: demo importer doesn’t replace content (for example, if page with ID 100 exists then demo importer won’t add that page). Therefore when you installed multiple of our demos, then the issue was that pages were just skipped due to old content.

We managed to improve this – demo main content will only look for page slug (for example, “home-beauty”) and if that won’t exist then content will be added. Also we added notice about this, so users can keep that in mind. There are plans to improve this even further, but we can’t give any ETA about that.

About your demos, looks like we managed to install all of them.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Shufflehound.

Cory98
    Participant

Yesssss!
    EVERYTHING WORKS
    It’s huge !
    My customers will be happy!
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you 🙏

Shufflehound

Nice to hear that. 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)