Description product

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Description product

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Description product

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Hello,

I added a description to my product. When I click on my product, the url changes with the anchor link and the window goes to the anchor.

Do you know how can I change this link change ?

https://www.filtreo-fontaine.fr/product/vanne-d-arret-1-4-1-4/

Thanks a lot !

Best regards,

Hi @Departement Marketing,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve so could you please describe it a bit more so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Hi,

You will understand when you click on the product.

https://www.filtreo-fontaine.fr/product/vanne-d-arret-1-4-1-4/

As you can see the url changes and we go straight to the description.

But I don’t want this :/

Do you know what can I do ?

Thanks a lot !

I could confirm it on your website but couldn’t reproduce the issue on my website so it seems your website specific issue.

It seems you are using an older version of the theme on your website so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Please clear your website and browser cache after updating the theme so that the latest js and CSS files will be loaded.

Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, WooCommerce, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Hi,

I uploaded the new version of the theme you gave me (4.8.4). The description works so thanks for that.

But the wpbakery doesn’t work anymore. The structure of the pages is still ok bug I cannot edit my pages with wp bakery (visually or edit page).

Visually change = blank page
    Edit page = only classic mode available

I activated “Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades” but it didn’t help.

I uninstalled Wpbakery and installed again in Appearances > Install plugins but it didn’t change anything.

Is the 4.8.4 compatible with wp bakery ? Should I try a previous version of the theme ?

If you can help me, thank you !
    Best regards,

The WP Bakery version is 6.4.1

The latest version of the theme is compatible with the latest version of the WPBakery page builder plugin.

Do you want to edit pages or products using the WPBakery page builder?

Could you please share the screenshots of the screen that you are getting when you try to edit it?

I want to edit pages with WPBakery.

EDIT* : I disabled Gutemberg editor (in WPBakery settings) and now I can visually edit pages but not on the edit page backend as you can see the screenshot

When I click on the Editor, this is empty. Classic mode is still available

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)