Display issues with Blog Slider and Blog Posts Categories modules

Home Forums Gillion Theme Display issues with Blog Slider and Blog Posts Categories modules

Home Forums Gillion Theme Display issues with Blog Slider and Blog Posts Categories modules

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Stahly
    Participant

Hey there,

I’m using the Blog Slider module on my website, Post Style 10 (carousel -centered). Unfortunately, since I added the Flow Flow plugin to display my social media posts, there is a display error, the content seems to be condensed to just a fex px in height. Please see the screenshot attached or visit my site. Other styles, like Post Style 8 for example, display correctly. However, it’s the style 10 that I want for my site 😉 Any way to fix this?

Also, I’ve also got an issue with the Blog Posts Categories module I use underneath. With Style 1 (grid layout categories posts), the headlines in the first teaser image are far too big. Please see the screenshot or visit my site. When I switch to style 4 for example, the headline size is correct, please see the second screenshot in comparison. Can you help me to fix this? I prefer Style 1 as there are more teaser images and my website is all about posting visual content.

Many thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Stahly,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except the Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Stahly
    Participant

Yes, it’s because of the Flow Flow plugin. How can I fix this without removing the Flow Flow plugin, as it is essential to my website?

And can you help my fix the headline size for the Blog Posts Categories module Style 1 (grid layout categories posts)? This module displays wrong regardless of any plugin, see my original post.

Yes, it’s because of the Flow Flow plugin. How can I fix this without removing the Flow Flow plugin, as it is essential to my website?

Please contact the Flow Flow plugin support to resolve the issue.

And can you help my fix the headline size for the Blog Posts Categories module Style 1 (grid layout categories posts)? This module displays wrong regardless of any plugin, see my original post.

I visited your shared website and it displays fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please reproduce the issue so that I can troubleshoot it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Stahly
    Participant

I helped myself and fixed both issues with YellowPencil.

For the Blog Slider module Post Style 10 (carousel -centered), the height of #content .blog-slider-list .blog-slider-item was for some reason set to 1px, I changed it back to 550px. Btw I had the same issue for Post Style 2 (carousel), the other Slider styles were fine. I can’t pinpoint if the Flow Flow plugin was really the issue, but this is something you might want to look into for future releases.

For the Blog Posts Categories module Style 1 (grid layout categories posts), I changed the font size of the .sh-categories .sh-ratio h2 element to fix the display issues. Unlike Style 4, which has correct headline sizes, Style 1 seems to inherit the h2 font size for the teaser image, thus resulting in a far too large font size.

Hope this helps for troubleshooting. Would be great to see these things fixed in a future release 🙂

Awesome great to see you got that fixed and thank you for explaining the issue.

I will try to reproduce and fix the issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)