Documentation of the theme customization options

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Documentation of the theme customization options

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Documentation of the theme customization options

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Konrud
    Participant

Where can I find some documentaion/tutorial about theme customization options.

If I want to customize the theme (the basic one), to add some plugins, elements how can I do this?

Hi @Konrud,

Thank you for your question.

You will find theme documentation as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/parrallax-image-documentation/#post-2281

The theme uses Unyson framework to create its customization and theme options so you can customize it using Unyson framework APIs as described on the below site.

http://unyson.io/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Konrud
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. I try to add simple contact form (using unyson editor) but it seems that something is wrong. For example I can’t adjust form to be centered and moreover I do see the inputs but labels for each input are disabled and I can’t see in on the page (I mean the display property for each label is “none”). And of course the captcha which I do put on the form and each time I save it that captcha is removed from the form.

Could you please share me the screenshot of contact form settings from admin area and also share page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can troubleshoot it?

Konrud
    Participant

I don’t want to reveal my site, yet, on this forum. Although, I can send it to you as PM.

Please take a look at the screenshot above.

Text on submit button should be centered but it’s not.

Recaptcha ,which is gone every time I change something in the form, should be placed on the right corner of the form, but it’s not.

And of course look at the V icons which should reside on the left not on the right side of the label.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I asked you to share me the screenshot of contact form settings from admin area but you share the contact form screenshot from front end.

Could you please share me the proper screenshot and also the page URL privately where the contact form is displaying?

To share anything privately add it in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)