Drop Down Arrow Fail on Mobile Version

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Drop Down Arrow Fail on Mobile Version

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Drop Down Arrow Fail on Mobile Version

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • m-plus.agency
    Participant

Hello! Once I try to access our website ( mplusagency.com ) from mobile or tablet devices, the drop-down arrow fails, in the “Our Services” section. Once you press on that section all is well, but once you are there and select another service from that section, the drop-down arrow fails and is placed immediately on the top of the text what makes it very hard to select. If you can advise please because we went through all the heading and other settings and we couldn’t find where to fix it.

Image Attached.
    Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @m-plus.agency,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meantime, you can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Jevelin -> Theme Settings -> Custom CSS/JS -> CSS Code

.sh-nav-mobile li.menu-item-has-children > a:after {
         float: right;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

m-plus.agency
    Participant

Hello Dear Team, thank you very much for your prompt reply. After following the steps you shared and copy-pasting the code into the CSS Code of Theme Setting, it did not work. Actually, nothing changed at all. It still shows exact same thing on a mobile device as on the picture that was attached previously.

m-plus.agency
    Participant

Extremely sorry, never mind. After inserting the code everything worked very well! Apparently, it needed some time to work and show up. Thank you very much, great service! Really appreciated !!!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)