Assistance Required: Theme Appearance Issue - Not Reflecting Dark Color Palette

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Assistance Required: Theme Appearance Issue – Not Reflecting Dark Color Palette

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Assistance Required: Theme Appearance Issue – Not Reflecting Dark Color Palette

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • randallrbaker
    Participant

Sure,

Dear Shufflehound Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out for assistance with the Shufflehound theme I am using on my website. Despite configuring the theme settings to reflect a dark color palette, the overall appearance of my website remains predominantly light, which is not in line with the intended dark-themed design.

Could you please assist me with the following questions:

1. Are there any additional settings or customization options I should adjust to achieve a fully dark-themed appearance?

2. Is there a possibility that certain theme elements are overriding my color settings?

3. Would you be able to guide me through any necessary steps or modifications to ensure the theme accurately reflects the intended dark color scheme?

I appreciate any help or guidance you can provide to resolve this issue. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

Randall baker

http://www.icarus480.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)