Edit a demo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Edit a demo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Edit a demo

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • gabbertje
    Participant

Hello i installed a demo blog, but when i want to edit something i can’t find anything to do it with i tried with brizy and WP Bakery but when i try to click on some element i can even change the text of the demo.

So my main question is how can i edit a demo so i can make it to how i want it to be.

Kind Regards

Floris

Hi Floris,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site that you want to edit so that I can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

I visited your shared site but it just displays me the blank page.

Which demo have you imported on your website?

Is the demo created using WPBakery page builder or Unyson page builder?

Our demos are not created using brizy page builder so don’t use it to edit the pages created by importing the demo content.

gabbertje
    Participant

I used the Demo Blog see the screenshort the one on the right and my site does look like that know but i what to change te text and move element around but that is not possible now.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

gabbertje
    Participant

Or can you help me with what editor i could build a site like the demo because i tried but i can get it to work ?

It seems you are using the below blog demo.

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/blog1/

Please tell me exactly what content in the demo you want to change so that I can help you.

gabbertje
    Participant

i would like to make my own blog but i want to keep the lay-out so i want to change the text en pictures but what page builder do i need to use because i can’t edit anything know

The blog page is a dynamic page and not static page so you can only change its settings from its Page Settings by editing the page.

You can’t change individual elements of it using any page builder.

If you want to edit any post content or image then you can do so by editing that specific post in your site admin area.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

gabbertje
    Participant

oke then i have one last question is there a money back policy because i am not happy with the way this theme works?

This is the standard way how the theme works and display the blog posts page.

You can always edit non-blog static pages using page builder.

The money back policy is the same as ThemeForest from where you have purchased the theme so you can get more information about it from ThemeForest.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)