Edit Mailchimp subscribe section above footer

Home Forums Gillion Theme Edit Mailchimp subscribe section above footer

Home Forums Gillion Theme Edit Mailchimp subscribe section above footer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • yyzartistsoutlet
    Participant

Hello,

I recent installed the gillion clean layout to my site and I can’t seem to find where to edit the subscribe section above the footer. My mailchimp is also blocked when I try adding my mailchimp information in Mailchimp for WP section. I have added a subscription section to my footer with a widget in the mean time but now that original section looks like there is an error and I can’t seem to edit it at all.

I would also like to adjust image dimension in the top feature image of the homepage but can’t seem to find where to do that either.

Any assistance with these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @yyzartistsoutlet,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Could you please share me the screenshots of those sections and page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

yyzartistsoutlet
    Participant

Hello,

Please see attached the two screenshots, one of the feature image and the second of the mailchimp subscribe section.

These are both located on the home page of the website: http://www.yyzartistsoutlet.org

Thank you!

Mallory

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

yyzartistsoutlet
    Participant

I reached out to mailchimp regarding the block and they said it would have been due to suspicious activity with our site which is confusing. I’m wondering as a back up if I can’t add our mailchimp subscription form to the sections “Subscribe and don’t miss out” I’d like to be able to change the text to something more relevant. Again, can’t seem to find where to edit this section in the back end.

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

Mallory

Are you using any WordPress plugin to display that Mailchimp section?

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

yyzartistsoutlet
    Participant

Hello,

I replied with my login info in the private field awhile back but never heard anything?

I ended up finding where I could edit that text so I think I am ok in regard to mail chimp. I will leave it set up the way it is for the time being.

My main issue remaining is that I would like the big feature image for most recent posts on my home page to reflect the normal size of the image  (width static, but height to vary based on whatever image is featured). Basically the same way the theme does it with the masonry of posts below that.

As it stands that image area is set as 647.778 X 259.097 which causes my feature images to be cropped strangely. If you could help with setting the width only to the 647.778 so the height can vary, that would be greatly appreciated. Currently my image leaves people looking headless…

Thanks!

Mallory

Thank you!

Solution for this topic

I replied with my login info in the private field awhile back but never heard anything?

Sorry I didn’t get it. Please next time share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”

I ended up finding where I could edit that text so I think I am ok in regard to mail chimp. I will leave it set up the way it is for the time being.

Ok

My main issue remaining is that I would like the big feature image for most recent posts on my home page to reflect the normal size of the image  (width static, but height to vary based on whatever image is featured). Basically the same way the theme does it with the masonry of posts below that.

As it stands that image area is set as 647.778 X 259.097 which causes my feature images to be cropped strangely. If you could help with setting the width only to the 647.778 so the height can vary, that would be greatly appreciated. Currently my image leaves people looking headless…

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.post-thumbnail .sh-ratio-content {
        background-size: contain;
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
    }

yyzartistsoutlet
    Participant

Amazing!! Thank you!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)