Editing Home page?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Editing Home page?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Editing Home page?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • anastasija
    Participant

Hi guys,

I want to add some images with links to my homepage. But at the minute homepage is using template that does not allow this change. What can I do? Link http://uxclicks.com/

I want to add section under the top slider. How can I do that?

Solution for this topic

Hi @anastasija,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please edit the page and add the content in the content area of the page and set the page option “Blog Editor Content” to “On” as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

anastasija
    Participant

Hi thanks for that. I did follow this advice but I still can’t add elements to actual home page. I need to insert elements like images and text – see attached image.

At the minute if I use Yellow pencil I can only edit existing elements and not add new.

If I use bakery editor – that one does not give ma option to add elements as it does on other pages.

So how do I go about this 🙁

Attachments:

Hi thanks for that. I did follow this advice but I still can’t add elements to actual home page.

Have you enabled the “Blog Editor Content” option to “On” as shown in the above shared screenshot?

Also could you please share me the screenshot of the screen where you are adding the content?

anastasija
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, like I said I followed your advice and switched that Blog content ON. See screen grab.

I also attached for you in my previous post where on site I’m trying to add extra content. If you go to: uxclicks.com I’m trying to add images under the main slider – as per my screen grabs – attached again.

When I’m on homepage I try Yellow pencil editor and Bakery editor to insert couple of images when I have marked with red arrow – again look at my attachment.

There is no way of adding anything there.

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

As asked above could you please share me the screenshot of the screen where you are adding the content in the admin area?

You have to add the content in the page content area as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

anastasija
    Participant

Oh sorry I did not understand at first. I managed to fix it now. Thank you!

You are most welcome here 🙂

anastasija
    Participant

Hi again, I have a problem now as I cannot add a section on the bottom of the page. I can add under the carousel image at the top (Revolutionary slider) but not under the blogs. How can I do that?

http://uxclicks.com/

Attachments:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)