Editing Portfolio

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Editing Portfolio

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Editing Portfolio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • powermonique
    Participant

Hello again,

Ever since the WordPress update, I’m finding that some of the pages I edited have the text still in place on my live site, but the text boxes that were once there are no longer there. This is preventing me from editing/ updating the content.

I’m finding this is specifically for the pages I originally built or edited using WP bakery (an example is my projects in portfolio.

Is there something I am missing?

Please take a look at my screenshots for a visual comparison of live vs backend editor.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @powermonique,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

powermonique
    Participant

link:

https://powerforwardedu.ca/subjects/sph4u/

This is just one example…the problem appears in the entire portfolio

Thanks

I logged into your site and saw you have created that page using SiteOrigin page builder which is causing the issue after update.

Please contact the SiteOrigin page builder support to resolve this or recreate the page without using SiteOrigin page builder.

powermonique
    Participant

I don’t think I understand, this is an issue I’m having for all of my projects in my portfolio. I tried to change the page building I was using with the example I gave hoping it would have solved the problem.

This issue came up every since updated my website to the new WP.

Please help as this is not an issue for just the one project thanks!

powermonique
    Participant

Regardless of what page builder I use, half of the content it there available for me to edit and the other half is not.

You are using SiteOrigin page builder plugin to create project content on your website and it seems after you have updated the WordPress it is not working correctly.

This is SiteOrigin page builder plugin related issue and not the theme so please contact the plugin support to resolve it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)