Edit/New Page loading issue.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Edit/New Page loading issue.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Edit/New Page loading issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Inbovi
    Participant

Hi.

When i try to edit/create a page it never fully loads.

I tried to clean the database, install WP and the theme all over again but the issue stil remains.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Inbovi,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If it is not plugin issue then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Inbovi
    Participant

Disabled all but the Unyson plugin, Still don’t work.

Also the “Appearance” tab don’t work.
    Login info provided.

Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your site login details.

I logged in to your site to troubleshoot it but it is working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test it on different browser?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Inbovi
    Participant

I think maybe the firewall at work blocks some modules for the Jevelin theme… No browsers or computers can access it even on different routers, but it works home at my personal network.

Do you/anyone at shufflehound have any experience with this sort of problem or how to solve it?

We didn’t face any such issue until now.

It seems your network issue so please contact your ISP.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)