Embedded content won't display on Blog Post Basic element

Home Forums Gillion Theme Embedded content won’t display on Blog Post Basic element

Home Forums Gillion Theme Embedded content won’t display on Blog Post Basic element

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Stahly
    Participant

Hey there,

I’m working on my site and ran into an issue with embedded Instagram and Twitter content. I write a new post and use the embed block to add an Instragram or Twitter post. On the post page, the content will display properly, but on my start page, in the “Blog Post Basic” element, only plain text will appear. I’ve set the posts style to “Large”. Please check out the link to my website.

Is there any way to properly display the embedded content in the “Blog Post Basic” element?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Stahly,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Have you added it to the post?

Could you please share the post page URL from your site where you have added it so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Stahly
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. I wrote this quick test post with an embedded Twitter post of mine, but it’s the same for embedded content from Instagram and YouTube. On the main page the content won’t load in the post excerpt and just plain text will appear.

I visited your shared page and the twitter content is loading for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Is the issue resolved now?

If not then please test it using a different browser.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Stahly
    Participant

Yes, it’s loading, but only on the blog page, not on the post excerpt on the main page. I’m using the “Blog Post Basic” module from your theme. Please have a look. It’s the second post under “Latest Blog Posts”.

The “Blog Post Basic” element displays excerpt of the post therefore the embedded content won’t display.

I have created a feature request so that the option will be developed in the future version of the theme to display the content of the post.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)