Error after importing Demo "EVENT"

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error after importing Demo “EVENT”

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error after importing Demo “EVENT”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • sk_skg
    Participant

1. Demo content installation is not as described in documentation…

2. I am trying to find a way and import demo content (EVENT Demo) for the last 2 hours

3. Your documentation suggests to add a plugin named “One Click Demo Install”.

4. There is no such plugin…

5. You have to add a plugin named “One Click Demo Import” -not “One Click Demo Install”.

6. In addition, in order to import the EVENT Demo, you need to add many other plugins that are very hard to find at the beginning (there is a tiny notice about missing plugins in the main Dashboard menu).

7. I installed all the necessary plugins but I am getting an ERROR report (SEE Attachment 1).

8. The demo site is NOT working… (SEE Attachment 2).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @sk_skg,

Thank you for your question.

Before importing the demo content, you need to install and activate the theme required plugins from Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

You get the warning messages as shown in your first attached screenshot when you don’t activate the WooCommerce plugin when importing the demo content.

This is not a major issue as your demo content gets imported successfully.

If still, the demo content is not working on your website then could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

sk_skg
    Participant

As explained in my ticket, the site is not appearing like your demo (EVENT).

WooCommerce was active at the time of installation.

The site is:

Home – Event – The first 40 years!

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

sk_skg
    Participant

See private information

sk_skg
    Participant

Pls disregard previous credentials.

Use the ones below in private info field.

Thank you for sharing the site credentials but it is not working and I am getting an error that the password is incorrect.

Please make sure that the shared credentials are correct and working fine.

sk_skg
    Participant

Hello, I sent a second set of credentials.

Note that I am able to connect with the one that appear below (private area).

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and imported the Event demo on your website.

Could you please confirm it?

Please note that the event home page is created using the WPBakery page builder so you can only edit it using the same WPBakery page builder and If you try to edit it using any other page builder then it may get corrupt.

sk_skg
    Participant

Thank you! It’s working now.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)