Error: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countab

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countab

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Error: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countab

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • marvin12
    Participant

When I try to put in the Blog Posts elemt on any of my pages, I get the following error message:

count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in
    /www/htdocs/xxxxx/xxxx/wp-content/themes/jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/blog-posts/views/view.php
    on line

PHP: 7.2.1

Theme info:

Version 3.0.3
    * Improved – Loading performance in frontend
    * Fixed – Media library not working in some cases
    * Fixed – Jevelin dashboard child theme issue
    * Fixed – Woocommerce deprecated notices
    * Removed – Some development enviroment related code

Would be awesome if you could help me out here.

Hi @marvin12,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

marvin12
    Participant

Any idea, of how long this is going to take approximately?

Anything I can do in the meantime to work around?

In the meanwhile would you mind if i log in to your site and resolve it? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

marvin12
    Participant

Sure

I don’t see the error on your site now and only get the page as shown in the attached screenshot even after logging in to your site.

Please advise.

marvin12
    Participant

If you have a look at the “Kontakt” page, it appears again.

I resolved the issue on your site by changing code to $posts->post_count instead of count function.

Could you please confirm?

marvin12
    Participant

Yes,

everything is working thanks.

Did you put the changes into a child theme? Otherwise they will be gone if I make an update right?

You are most welcome here 🙂

Did you put the changes into a child theme? Otherwise they will be gone if I make an update right?

The changes are temporary made in the parent theme as it will be resolved in the future version of theme.

Solution for this topic

The issue is fixed in the following latest version of theme so please update the theme on your site as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)