When I try to put in the Blog Posts elemt on any of my pages, I get the following error message:
count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in
* Improved – Loading performance in frontend
* Fixed – Media library not working in some cases
* Fixed – Jevelin dashboard child theme issue
* Fixed – Woocommerce deprecated notices
* Removed – Some development enviroment related code
Would be awesome if you could help me out here.
I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.
I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.
The issue will be fixed ASAP.
In the meanwhile would you mind if i log in to your site and resolve it? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?