error: forbidden

Home Forums Jevelin Theme error: forbidden

Home Forums Jevelin Theme error: forbidden

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • kenshin
    Participant

Hello.
    It was not possible to edit static pages using the Visual Page builder. When I click the edit button, “Erorr: Forbidden” is displayed. I also tried the following methods, but I can not solve it. Help me.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/error-forbidden/

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/not-able-to-edit-icon-box-says-error-forbidden/

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/not-able-to-edit-icon-box-says-error-forbidden/

Thank you.

Hi @kenshin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me what you are referring as static pages here and where are you clicking on edit button so that i can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

kenshin
    Participant

I’m sorry, my question was bad.
    I just want to solve the problem “Error: Forbidden” when I press the edit button.
    Please check the attached file for the edit button.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unsyon plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also please create new admin user and try editing it after logging in using this newly created account.

kenshin
    Participant

I tried two methods, but it did not solve it.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

kenshin
    Participant

Of course. Thank you very much. I will share it.

Thank you.

Thank you for sharing site details.

I troubleshooted the issue and found the WP ajax functionality is generating the error causing this issue as shown in the attached screenshot.

To resolve the issue i tried deleting and reinstalling Jevein theme on your site but it is not getting installed.

Could you please install fresh latest version of Jevelin theme on your site?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kenshin
    Participant

Thank you for responding.

The reason why the template could not be uploaded was because the upload limit was set. I changed the setting that was 8 MB maximum to 20 MB.
    However, after changing the upload limit, I uploaded the template again, but again the same symptoms will occur.

Solution for this topic

Could you please delete the theme on your site and use the below attached theme?

Please login to access this file

Also please ask your web host to temporary disable firewall if using any.

kenshin
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply.

I can now edit it by changing the setting of the firewall.

Thank you very much!!!!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)