Not able to edit Icon Box , says error: forbidden

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Not able to edit Icon Box , says error: forbidden

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Not able to edit Icon Box , says error: forbidden

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • BenyGG
    Participant

When I try to edit the icon box in the unison page builder it says error: forbidden and nothing happens. Not sure why… Here’s a screen capture recording

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgjihsmld34ibba/nimbus-record-video.webm?dl=0

Thank you in advance!

Shufflehound

Hi there,

It is hard to say what could be the issue, because it is working to us.

Can you give us a login data to your website? (our email can be found at the bottom of the page) and we will take a look.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

BenyGG
    Participant

Its Resolved!!! It was my wordfence plugin that was causing the errror!!!

Shufflehound

Nice to hear that and thank you for letting us know that. 🙂

orange-dl
    Participant

Dear support team,

I am having trouble with the page builder.

When I try to edit some contents in the page builder it says error: forbidden and nothing happens.

postimage

but, Revolution Slider, Progress Bar, Table, Video Player, Widget Area, WooCommerce Categories, Portfolio, Pie Chart, List, Image Gallery, Icon, Event, Counter, Contact Form, Blog Posts, Alert Message, Single Image are working.

postimage

@orange-dl This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/forum/jevelin/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

nabinsademba
    Participant

hello, can you tell me the way to use a custom icon in the payment icon as there is no icon for the payment gateway i am using in the default search??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)