error: Forbidden even i deactivate all plugins

Home Forums Jevelin Theme error: Forbidden even i deactivate all plugins

Home Forums Jevelin Theme error: Forbidden even i deactivate all plugins

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • bukhoryart
    Participant

Yesterday, i bought this theme but Unyson plugin doesn’t work properly at all. I got error message:

error: Forbidden

I deactivated all plugin but problem still isn’t solved. I really have trouble with my work because of this error.

Please tell me how to fix this problem. I let you check & login with admin access.

Thank You,

Bukhori

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi Bukhori,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I logged in to your site and confirmed the issue which seems causing because of firewall or something on your server not allowing content element to access your site file http://www.yoursite.com/petrologmum/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php

Please resolve the issue contacting your web host as resolved in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/error-forbidden-2/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

bukhoryart
    Participant

Solution for this topic

OK. I already deactivated Wordfence Plugins in other websites/root directory. And it running well now.

Thanks for yor help & fast responses.. 🙂

Bukhori

You are most welcome here 🙂

kierankay
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having the same problem and I’m a novice on wordpress so I would appreciate it if you could have a look at my site to solve the problem. It seems it’s only the ‘text group’ and ‘text in frame’ elements that cause the errorForbidden message.

Kieran

@kierankay It is generally website host related problem so could you please conact your site hosting provider to resolve it?

Also this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If you have more questions then to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)