error: Forbidden for Unyson text. Deactivated plugins doesn't fix it.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme error: Forbidden for Unyson text. Deactivated plugins doesn't fix it.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme error: Forbidden for Unyson text. Deactivated plugins doesn't fix it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • kierankay
    Participant

Ref. https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/error-forbidden-even-i-deactivate-all-plugins/

As per my reply on another thread, I still get an error message when trying to load a text element using Unyson with Jevelin.

I tried deactivating all the plugins except Unyson and that changed nothing. I have just started modifying an existing demo content template that jevelin recommends and it still doesn’t work.

I’ve heard it is a host issue. I am new to wordpress. What would I say when I contact the hosting provider and what can they do to fix it?

Kieran

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Kieran,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

After contacting the host please ask them to confirm that not any firewall or something on the server prohibitng your site to access the file http://www.yoursite.com/petrologmum/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php

Also would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

kierankay
    Participant

Hi,

Okay I’ll try contacting the host site.

Yes of course, I’ve enclosed the login details privately. All the text elements that the errors occur in are in the page called ‘home’.

Thanks,
    Kieran

Thank you for sharing site credentials.

I logged into your site and confirmed the issue is causing because access to admin-ajax.php file is forbidden on your server as shown in the attached screenshot so please contact your web host to resolve it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)