Error with Full Width slider

Home Forums Gillion Theme Error with Full Width slider

Home Forums Gillion Theme Error with Full Width slider

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Nizar
    Participant

When I want to use the Full width slider on my homepage I’m getting this error:

<h5>’ + slider_info_prev.find(‘h2’).html() + ‘</h5>
    ‘ ).fadeIn(‘slow’); $(‘.blog-slider-X19oUplYyz .blog-slider-list .slick-next’).html( ‘<i class=”icon icon-arrow-right-circle”></i>
    <p class=”sh-heading-font”>’ + slider_info_next.find(‘.post-categories’).html() + ‘</p>

<h5>’ + slider_info_next.find(‘h2’).html() + ‘</h5>
    ‘ ).fadeIn(‘slow’); }); });

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Hi @Nizar,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Yet we didn’t face any such issue.

Please make sure you are using latest version of theme and plugins.

Also would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Nizar
    Participant

Ok thank you for your quick reply. I will check if everything is up 2 date first. Will let u know!

Nizar
    Participant

The only plugin thta’s not up to date is the Page Builder. But I cant update it. It’s saying:

If you got WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) by purchasing WordPress theme this does not grant you with a direct license for WPBakery Page Builder. In such case updates and support is managed by your WP theme author. Nevertheless, you can consider purchasing a direct license for WPBakery Page Builder.

Ok then Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Also would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Nizar
    Participant

It’s ok. I’m not even sure yet if I wanna use the full width slider, but I just wanna try it to see if I like it. I added the site log in details.

To troubleshoot the issue, I logged in to your site and temporary added Blog slider on your site homepage but I didn’t get any error message as shown in the attached screenshots.

Could you please reproduce the issue so that I can troubleshoot it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nizar
    Participant

Ok thanks. I think the error only appears when the slider is placed on top of the page. When I place it at the bottom of the page it does appear correctly.

I could confirm it and it only occurs when we place Blog Slider element above the text block containing AmpedSenseShortcodeC shortcode so please contact AmpedSense plugin developer to resolve the issue as it conflicts with popular Visual Composer plugin functionality.

Nizar
    Participant

Ok thanks for checking! Will do that!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)