Face Some Issue with Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Face Some Issue with Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Face Some Issue with Theme

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • nicholastnx
    Participant

Hi There,

I have a few issues that I have no idea how to solve.

1. If you look at Pic 01 for issue #1, I want to remove the My account box. I think is because of this that I see this issue.
    2. Issue #2, please look at pic 02 that you can see on mobile view there is a white bar on top of the banner that is covering the logo.

3. Can I change the $ to RM, I try changing it to RM and it will become R small and M big. I think need to change the coding a bit. Can you teach me how?
    4. Can you advise me on this, when I put my website name it takes forever to load compared to your demon view. I am not sure did I do something wrong or if my hosting is slow. Can you please advise me? http://www.nicholas.com.my

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We will try to fix those issue, but we will need to see your website as currently it shows “COMING SOON”.

Maybe we can login in to your website? (you can share your access data in the private field)

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We took a look on your issues

1. We removed it
    2. It was working fine now for us
    3. We changed it
    4. We added some performance plugins like WP Fastest Cache and Autoptimize, though you website hosting seems slow as the admin page also loads slow

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

nicholastnx
    Participant

Hi there,

I still notice the template is still slow compared to your demo and I see all my pictures are out of alignment after the hosting helped me do a reset.

I wanted to reinstall the template again and see did i do something wrong or not.

But when I tried to reinstall the template, I saw this, preventing me from installing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

It seems that the loading speed issues are related to your website hosting. We tried some optimizations which usually works, but in this case didn’t.

Can we try to install this demo and test it?

nicholastnx
    Participant

The password is still the same, just the website has change to nicholas.com.my/wp-admin

Please go a head

nicholastnx
    Participant

Help

Would it be a good idea to delete and reinstall again and see will i have the same problem?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

We tried to login in to your website, but it was just loading and loading …

Can you please let us know what kind of hosting are you using? We would recommend to upgrade it to something else. That could also fix the demo installation issue.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)